Friday, November 28, 2003

Seems like there's nothing good on the internet today. I was going to post regarding the world's biggest bullock, and the 5 legged dog, but I can't be bothered, so you'll have to Google it.
I am a little sleepy on account of having stayed up all night playing Tony Hawk Underground. The game is seriously compelling, I finished 19 of 27 story mode episodes in about 5 straight hours of play. I have a mild case of playstation thumb this morning, and I intend to make it at lot worse tonight.
I can report triumph over Apple. I went to buy a new hard drive yesterday. The mac nerds tutted, insisting I needed an external drive, or that I should bring my computer in to have it done professionally. I shrugged off their carping and decided to go it alone. Armed with a couple of handy downloaded online guides I cracked open my iMac and set about installing my new 80 gig wonder. Ordinarily I would have rushed at it and fucked it all up. However Jonky recently destroyed his PS2 installing the world's fiddliest chip. With this in mind, I prepared the terrain, lined up all my mini tools and went to work. 10 minutes later my iMac was in pieces. And 10 minutes after that it was up and running, sporting 80 gigabytes of new storage, 640 megabytes of RAM, and running Mac OS X Panther like a dream. I shall spend the next month trying to rebuild my MP3 collection, all donations welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]