Wednesday, November 26, 2003

It doesn't rain but it pours. Both literally and metaphorically. After web DNS disasters yesterday my hard disk took a dive overnight. Thousands of MP3s, hours of home movies, my CV, everything lost in an instant. I pray to the mac gods that some of it is rescueable. And its literally pouring, the streets of Islington are flooded. My old street Northampton Park was subject to a burst watermain yesterday causing millions of pounds worth of damage. I proclaim le Parkour to be passe, the new urban extreme sport is skim boarding! Harry's router has recovered from the rains so here is the promised link to The Enemies.
Respect to Trent Ford who finally seems to be the sex symbol he always wanted to be.
Kinda feeling information overloaded today, it might be the L-tryptophan in my chicken and sweetcorn pizza.
This blog has lived a whole month now. Its seen its first 500 unique visitors. Its one of only 50,000 blogs to be updated daily (of more than 6,000,000 in existence), and I want to thank all the visitors for making it worthwhile. Right enough internet foolery....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]