Thursday, November 27, 2003



I love that photo, in fact I love Chevy Chase, in fact I even love National Lampoon's European Vacation. There I said it.
Grouphug is ruling more than ever. The confessions are now searchable by keyword. I think this teaches us a lot about microbiology, homophobia, and amateur rock bands.

"I was in a band in school (we were called "Pointless Waste of Time"), and we all hated the drummer, because he was a gay dork. Anyway, one day he went to the bathroom, and I stuck one of his drumsticks up my butt as a joke. The crazy thing is, after he went back to playing drums, he put in a piece of gum. A few days later, he got sick as a dog from E.Coli and was hospitalized, tragically. Well, I feel a bit of remorse to this day; after all, if he was so gay, why did I stick his drumstick up my bottom? I never saw him do that, so it makes you kinda think."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]