Saturday, November 22, 2003

I have nearly recovered from an excess of rockin out on Thursday. It was a close call and I almost had to break my no-frappucino rule in order to get in to work today. My gig report is finally posted, and the Beez Fanz site is redesigned. Shout out to Alice (of the Enemy) who represented on Thursday, some linkage in order when Harry's router recovers from its unscheduled bath.
Loungelover was great as ever, the champagne and fig liqueur cocktail is too good to be true. Slight excess of Westbourne Wannabes, but that was compensated for by sitting next to Ada Nicodemou of White Rabbit Matrix fame. (What is the Meatrix?.)
As my winter surfari nears I get increasingly shark wary, and now the largest ever great white may have been netted. Noted odd animal kingdom news include Snowflake the albino gorilla who is dying of skin cancer.
No official word yet from Albino Octavius Murray as to how he got his own action figure.
The weather in London sucks, with no help from Olaf Eliasson or Shell's Electrical Storm. You might want to think of moving to the City of Rufus.
My posts are rarely themic but here's a double dose of fatty abuse.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]