Sunday, November 23, 2003

I found this fake but hilarious cybersex transcript on a computer at work. I was going to post about how utterly played out Friendster is, but then I rechecked my gallery, and it is kinda like High Street Honeys Worldwide. On Ebay I found this honey who sells action figures, and this one who sold herself.
The Pinball Pasture has every table on record, a worthy archive for a dying sport. I am glad to report that Liseberg Park is keeping the pinball dream alive. They have 50+ working tables including all of my top ten. Though Gothenburg is quite far to visit for a game of flipper.
Are you opposed to GM? If so shame on you, luddite. As of Jan 4th 2004 say hello to Glofish the world's first GM pet.
Ever wanted to design a police car? You can!. I made mine a kinda funky 70's affair, all taupe and loden.
Here is yet another cool robot, photo over here.
You think its embarrassing when you mobile rings while you are at the theatre? What about when your mobile interrupts your own funeral?
"I'm Orson Welles, and i just woke up with a hangover, and it's my hot wife Rita Heyworth's birthday."
And finally (who says doctors work hard on call?) to celebrate Spike Jonze's complete works on DVD, here is an actual factual almost interview with the legendary almost recluse.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]