Friday, November 21, 2003



Holy moley mother of god, Mantle were HUGE last night, so huge I am not sure I can digest it right now, gig review will have to arrive later in the day. Right now I can handle an excellent calculation of the cost of taking a taxi from Philadelphia to Bel Air a la Fresh Prince. I always knew it would have been impracticable, even at 1990 taxi rates.
In other news I picked up the above action figure in Soho. It claims to be the legendary Albino Bowler, but I have a sneaking suspicion its actually a likeness of Mr O Murray, recent costume contest joint winner.
For who knows what reason Japan Centre have no stocks of Relax 82 so my unbroken run of unreadable Japanese style mags may end. And for those who didn't get a free copy, the Do's and Dont's from this month's Vice Magazine were completely off the wall hilarious. Best of all you can now buy back issues.
After much speculation as to whether Colin and Justin from the Million Pound Property Experiment are a couple, I can at least now confirm their sexuality, as they have officially featured on Rubbish Gays. And before you ask, no this blog is not going to descend into sub-Popbitch celebrity gossiping and examination of odd Japanese action figures. Today is just an aberration.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]