Saturday, November 29, 2003

Finally finished story mode of THUG. I say finally, but in fact I ripped through Normal Difficulty mode in under 8 hours finishing at 4 am this morning. I shall be going round again for Sick Difficulty mode. I was kinda disappointed in was so easy, but it still rules.
After work I checked out the aftershow party for Vanessa Able's new exhibition. Not seen the actual work yet but will post as and when with da linkage.
Tonight is another round of birthday parties (sigh). Chez moi my flatmate is celebrating the big 2-7, then off to the Elbow Room for Gorgeous George's 25th, and finally Cogent Varden for Miss Ballantyne who is 21 again this year.
Thanksgiving seems to have brought a halt to interesting weblinks. Maybe more internet gold tomorrow..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]