Friday, October 31, 2003

Managed to rescue my costume disaster with a set of Scarecrow devil horns and gold vampire teeth. Add these babies to some Corpse Cake TM make-up and a splash of fake blood and I should look truly terrifying.
Got a whole slew of classic cocktails and canapes rolling out tonight, but just have to share one little gem I mixed up. Cartwright's patent Root Beer Daquiri:
1 Take one bottle of Root Beer and drink a big slug of it.
2 Squish a 1/8th section of lime into the neck, like with a Sol Cerveza
3 Top with rum of choice, I'm favouring Bacardi Anejo
Don't nobody go registering this baby at cocktail.com, this could be my Flaming Homer.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]